Just a friendly reminder that this event is open to ALL Married, Single, Adults, Kids, Family & Friends! It is not exclusive to just mothers but is in honor of them ♥!
Paint/Sip Night Zoom Event
Saturday, May 8th 2021, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
(Payment due by 6 May)
Image: Koi for Singles / Koi for Couples
NO AGE LIMIT (we recommend 14 or older)
UP TO 96 PARTICIPANTS! MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP SUPPLIES AT TAFB ON FRIDAY, MAY 7th
(SEE FLYER IMAGE FOR CONTACT INFORMATION and TO REGISTER)
· Acrylic Paint in plastic 2-oz squeeze bottles w/ flip-top lids
· Canvas 16”x20”
· Cardboard reusable/disposable easel to hold Canvas
· Disposable plastic knife to use as a palette knife
· Paint brush set
· Paper lunch plates to use as palettes
· Paper towels
· Plastic disposable tablecloth square 55”x55”
· Plastic or glass containers w/water for rinsing brushes
· Snacks (if desired)
· Beverage of your choice (recommended)
· Extra paper towels if needed*
Your Drips and Drops Team:
Karalee Norris, Instructor
Andrea Davis, Associate
Tom Norris, Assistant e-mail: email@example.com
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m.
Sat 8:00 am - 2:00 p.m.
Koi for Couples (two paintings together) or Single w/out the heart. SEE ABOVE FLYER IMAGE to REGIST