Private & Corporate Events
PLEASE NOTE: WE REQUIRE AT LEAST 14 DAYS NOTICE FOR A PRIVATE PARTY REQUEST. IF YOU NEED AN EVENT SOONER THAN THAT, YOU MAY STILL SUBMIT A REQUEST BUT PLEASE KNOW THAT IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO ARRANGE.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUEST FOR AN EVENT WITHIN 24 HOURS, IT MEANS WE DID NOT GET YOUR SUBMISSION FOR SOME REASON. IF WE FAIL TO RESPOND, PLEASE CONTACT DRIPS AND DROPS BY PHONE OR E-MAIL. THANKS.
Drips and Drops Private Group Pricing and InformationOur rates are as follows:
- At the Vacaville Art Gallery Annex (718 E. Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville):10-14 people (Private party) $40 per person, INCLUDING all the wine and sparkling cider you want, as well as all supplies and instruction—the only thing we don’t provide currently are aprons. We require a minimum of 10 people for a private or corporate event, 14 if we travel to a different venue.
- 15 or more (Private party): $35 per person. Ourmaximum capacity is 32, regardless of venue. See pricing below for alternate venue. Please discuss other options with a Drips and Drops representative.
- At an ALTERNATE VENUE: We require a minimum of 14 people for a private or corporate event if we travelto a different venue. If the venue is within 15 miles of Vacaville, the rates are the same as above. Should we have to travel between 16-30 miles, the prices above increase by $5 per person. After 30 miles, please talk to a Drips and Drops representative for pricing. Your group is responsible for venue costs AND any corkage fees or drink purchases should the venue not allow us to bring in our own. Please discuss tables, chairs, lighting and room layout with us before booking an alternate venue so that we can give you the best experience possible.
Payment and Other Information
- We do request payment in advance. We also require a $40 non-refundable deposit to secure the date at the time of booking, which will be applied toward the cost of a ticket. Should the ticket price equal only $35, five dollars will be refunded to you at the time of the event. In case of an alternate venue, we still require the deposit.
- Once the date and venue are secured, the event will be listed on our events page for members to register. It will be listed as a private event by invitation only, and no image will appear so as to keep the public from registering.
- The deadline for ALL payment and knowing the number of attendees is one week prior to the event. Once pre-registration is complete, we will send you an e-mail with information and confirmation. If you are making a bulk payment, we would appreciate a list of names of those attending 4 days prior to the event.
- Events are usually two hours; (with large groups they usually go over, so plan on 2½). We do need an hour of set-up time prior to the event and an hour after to break down (in case you book a different venue).
If you want to bring a cake or other food items for your celebration (check with other venues if this is ok), you are welcome. People can arrive 20 minutes early or you can enjoy your food during a break, which always occurs sometime while we’re painting. Let us know if you will be bringing anything—we will set up an extra table. Your own beer and wine are ok at our venue, but no hard liquor (champagne is okay at our venues). You will need to provide all serving materials (plates, serving and eating utensils, napkins, etc.) since the facility doesn’t have any. If you bring any additional drinks (we will have wine and sparkling cider in wine glasses) please provide cups as well.
- As for images, any we currently have posted online are available to choose from: you can pick whichever available image from our collection below to paint that you want. We would like to know as soon as possible your image preference, so we can make sure we have enough of the right supplies.
We hope we have answered all of your questions without overwhelming you. Our events are fun, and we strive to make the paintings easy and stress-free with lots of individual attention. Many of our clients have never painted before, and they are always thrilled with the results.
If you have any other questions or want to schedule an event, please contact us. We look forward to painting with you.