There's no better way to create a cohesive team-building event, a family celebration, or a corporate occasion that’s fun, creative, and edifying—find your hidden talent while having a blast; and take home something uniquely yours! Images to choose from are at the bottom of this page.
IF we can meet in a venue where we can comply with the six-foot social distancing, we can schedule a private event with you. Please see the Pricing Information write-up below!
Please Note That Due to Covid, We Have Had to Change Some of Our Policies
and Implement Restrictions to Comply with State and City Guidelines.
Our rates are as follows:
· Currently not accepting bookings at the Vacaville Art Gallery Annex
· We Provide: all art supplies, canvases, easels, tablecloths and instruction—the only thing we don’t provide currently are aprons.
· At an ALTERNATE VENUE: We require a minimum of 10 people for a private or corporate event during Covid. If the venue is within 15 miles of Vacaville, and all tables and chairs are provided, the rates are $30 per person. Should we have to travel between 16-30 miles, the prices above increase by $5 per person. After 30 miles, please talk to a Drips and Drops representative for pricing. Your group is responsible for venue costs AND any corkage fees or drink/food purchases. Please discuss tables, chairs, lighting and room layout with us before booking a
venue so that we can give you the best experience possible.
· SOCIAL DISTANCING: At this time, we are required to maintain a 6-foot distance between all participants, and all painters must be able to see the instructor at the front of the room. In order for the instructor to help the painters, they must be willing to allow the instructor and/or her associate to encroach this distance. We ask that during entry and registration, all painters wear masks, but once seated, masks are not mandatory. Drips and Drops personnel will only wear them when working closely with a painter.
· Drips and Drops Venue Requirements during Covid:
· enough tables to seat painters 6-feet apart. Each painter requires about two square feet of space for their easel and painting supplies.
· A registration/greeting table (4-6’),
· A table for painting preparation 5-6’),
· A table for the instructor (4-6’). We can provide up to 3 tables plus a round table, but we will charge an additional $20 total to your group for bringing them.
· Access to a sink/water.
· Good lighting
· We also suggest that you provide protective floor covering, especially if there is carpeting.
· A PA system is helpful for a large group, but Drips and Drops has a small portable one that can suffice in a medium-sized building.
· Currently we are not allowed to serve drinks. Check with your venue on their policy.
Payment and Other Information
· We do request payment in advance. We also require a $35 non-refundable deposit to secure the date at the time of booking, which will be applied toward the cost of a ticket. Should the ticket price equal only $30, five dollars will be refunded to you at the time of the event. In case of an alternate venue, we still require the deposit. Payment may be made via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 707-514-3747 and paying by credit card.
· Once the date and venue are secured, we NEED to know which painting we will be doing ASAP, and the event will be listed on our events page for members to register. You will be e-mailed the link and it will be listed as a private event by invitation only.
· The deadline for ALL payment and knowing the number of attendees is three days prior to the event, sooner if possible. Once pre-registration is complete, we will send you an e-mail with information and confirmation. If you are making a bulk payment, we would appreciate a list of names of those attending 3 days prior to the event.
· Events are usually two hours; (with large groups it may go over, so plan on 2½). We do need an hour of set-up time prior to the event and an hour after to break down, so bookings need to be at least 4½ hours.
· If you want to bring a cake or other food items for your event (check with your venue if this is ok), you are welcome. You can enjoy your food during a break, which always occurs sometime while we're painting. Let us know if you will be bringing anything—we will set up an extra table. You will need to provide all serving materials (plates, serving and eating utensils, napkins, etc.) since we do not provide any. If you bring any drinks please provide cups as well.
· As for images, any we currently have posted online are available to choose from: you can pick whichever available image from our collection at https://windsweptartworks.com/private-%2Fcorporate-events to paint that you want. We would like to know as soon as possible your image preference, so we can make sure we have enough of the right supplies.
We hope we have answered all of your questions without overwhelming you. Our events are fun, and we strive to make the paintings easy and stress-free with lots of individual attention. Many of our clients have never painted before, and they are always thrilled with the results.
If you have any other questions or want to schedule an event, please contact us. We look forward to painting with you.